Community Blood Center Donor Survey
Thank you for being a life-saving donor and welcome to your Community Blood Center Donor Survey.
If you have immediate medical concerns or issues. Please contact us at 1-800-388-4483.
Please tell us about your most recent experience of donating blood - Your compliments and concerns will help us to improve our services.
This brief survey should only take a few minutes to answer.
1) Please enter your Donor ID number.
(If you do not know your ID number, enter "00000")
This number should be located at the top of your Donor Information sheet.
2) Please select the County where you donated blood.
3) Please select the Type of Center where you donated blood.
Blood Drive Inside
Blood Drive Bus
3a) Please select the Center (Location) where you donated blood.
3a) Please let us know the location where you donated blood.
4) What prompted you to donate blood today? (Click all that apply)
5) How many times have you donated in the last 12 months?
One to Two times a year
Three to Four times a year
6) Did we make you feel valued and appreciated ?
7) If you made an appointment , was your appointment time honored?
Did not make an appointment
8) Please rate the ease of making your appointment
9) Please rate the welcome you received upon arrival.
10) How long was your wait to register to donate blood after your arrival time?
I did not have to wait
Less than 5 minutes
5 to 15 minutes
15 to 30 minutes
More than 30 minutes
11) Please rate the professionalism of our staff.
12) Please rate the insertion of the needle.
13) Did you feel that the blood collection staff was skilled and competent?
14) Was the donor center or blood drive as clean as it should be?
15) How well organized was the donor center or the blood drive?
Not at all organized
16) Did staff thank you for giving blood?
17) Please rate your overall experience.
18) Based on this donation experience, can we count on your generosity
for another blood donation in the future?
Why will you not donate again?
19) How did you find out about our patient needs and the donation location you visited?
Previously donated or called by center
Internet or e-mail
Postcard or mailing
20) Please make any additional comments about your donation.
Please provide us contact information to help serve you better.